Founded in 2002 as a Joint Venture of Majid Al Futtaim and Veolia, a global leader in optimized environmental resources management, Enova has established itself as much more than a Facilities Management company. Enova acts as a ‘business booster’, guaranteeing technical reliability, end-user comfort, and energy savings for B2B customers across the Middle East by developing bespoke technical and energy management solutions. The company employs over 2,000 highly trained and multi-skilled employees serving a wide portfolio of clients in the public, residential, commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors. Enova also was the first company in Dubai to be certified ESCO (Energy Services Company) by the RSB (Regulation & Supervision Bureau) in April 2014.
Concrete Answers to our Customers’ Challenges
Every day throughout the Middle East, Enova delivers Facilities & Energy Management services to meet the challenges faced by customers and to deliver guaranteed results on:
• Attractiveness, providing end users and guests with an optimum comfort warranty.
• Visibility, providing asset managers with reduced costs and increased financial visibility.
• Compliance with increasing regulation and stricter environmental standards.
• Sustainability, providing valorization & durability of assets for investors and owners.
Enova’s services are delivered through results-based contracts, in order to achieve clearly defined Service Level Agreements. The outcome is measured by Key Performance Indicators within the framework of a well-established Performance Management System. Thus, Enova enables investors and owners to develop a sustainable model through which a high-level brand image can be promoted and the highest asset life expectancy can be achieved.
A Clear Range of Offers, Guarantees and Services
Enova’s Building Energy Efficiency Services (BEES) are organized in three offers, each delivering a specific guarantee:
• BEES Reliability: Guaranteed level of comfort and cost of operations & maintenance, achieved through design and delivery of all technical services;
• BEES Focus: Guaranteed energy savings, achieved through a three-step approach: audit, implementation, and monitoring of energy conservation measures;
• BEES Performance: Guaranteed level of comfort, cost of operation & maintenance and energy savings, combining all services delivered respectively in BEES Reliability and BEES Focus offers.
People, Processes and Tools
Enova’s outstanding results rely on highly trained and efficient staff, on processes binding the best practices available worldwide to a deep knowledge of the local context, and on innovative, user-friendly tools designed to improve synergies across projects while delivering tailor-made solutions for each customer. Thus, over 350,000 assets are now managed in its Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System, connected on one hand to the site-based teams’ handheld devices, on the other hand to a centralized 24/7 bi-lingual Help Desk managing over 250,000 calls per year. Enova’s Fleet Management System enhances mobile teams’ efficiency, reactiveness, and safety. Last but not least, Enova has connected over 5,000 points to its Energy Saving Center, where energy data collected on site is analyzed in real time, enabling the energy analysts to identify improvement actions which are then sent to the site teams for implementation.
A Long-Term Partner to the Region’s Key Stakeholders
During its thirteen years of presence in the Region, Enova has established fruitful relationships with over one hundred customers in the UAE, KSA, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Lebanon, and Egypt. References include 1.5 million sqm of commercial space, airports hosting a total annual flow of 92 million passengers, around 2.000 hotel rooms and suites, and over 650.000 sqm of residential space.
P. O. Box 22707; 2nd Floor City Centre Offices, Deira City Centre Complex | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel. +971 4 2038 111 | Fax. +971 4 2038112