Terms & Conditions for Online Courses
- Full attendance of online sessions is mandatory. In case of an emergency that refrains the candidate from attending one or more of the course days, the candidate can attend the missing day/s as per the next scheduled MEFMA training course upon submission of a valid emergency proof without any charges or refunds.
- Failure to submit a valid emergency proof will result in the candidate paying $50 for each unattended day to be able to attend the missed day in another scheduled course.
- Certificate of attendance will only be issued upon attending the full course days and hours.
- Certificate of attendance will not be issued in case of missing more than 15 minutes per session.
- To confirm a course registration, candidates should make full payment / Purchase Order.
- The payment deadline for course registration is 7 days prior to the course start date.
- Course fee refund is not applicable after the payment deadline. In case of an emergency and a candidate cannot attend the course, the paid amount will be held as a credit note for future usage.
By the Registered Candidate:
- Course cancellation request received 7 days before the course start date will be eligible to a full refund.
- MEFMA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course if the number of trainees hasn’t reached the minimum number required or in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If a course is cancelled or rescheduled, the registered candidates will be notified by email or phone.
- MEFMA registered candidates will have the option to either get a full refund or have a credit note in MEFMA records to be utilized in MEFMA’s other activities.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances during the course, MEFMA reserves the right to reschedule the remaining days of the course with no applicable refund.
Full Course Postponement:
- Registered candidates may postpone their registration to a different scheduled date on MEFMA calendar 7 business days before the course start date with no applicable charges.
- In case of an emergency within 7 business days before the course start date, the candidates can postpone their registration upon submission of a valid emergency proof without any charges.
- Failure to submit a valid emergency proof will result in the candidate paying 35% charges of the total course fees.