FSI Middle East – a division of the market-leading workplace technology and services group FSI Global plc – offers solutions for asset managers, property managers, building owners, building occupiers, in-house FM teams, and suppliers of facilities service and maintenance
Founded in 1990 with the belief that there was a better way to deliver successful Facility Management services FSI empowers owners, contractors and occupiers to better use data to run infrastructure, buildings and assets securely, efficiently and easily and are committed to helping to drive a healthier workplace for all.
During its 30 years FSI has seen the transition to the internet and the evolution to cloud computing and mobile platforms and the company is constantly evolving its range of solutions to meet the needs of its clients. FSI are proud to offer a complete range of solutions including:
• Concept Evolution the core of the solution, including a Helpdesk to log issues, Tasks to manage works, PPM planner to schedule planned maintenance and a centralised interactive repository for all building, asset and resource data;
• FSI Go allows engineers in the field to receive tasks and notifications, ensure compliance and awareness around Health & Safety issues, log problems and collate Asset data directly from their Smartphone;
• Concept Reach provides an interactive client facing portal allowing for tenants to log issues which will automatically be fed through to the Helpdesk within Concept Evolution;
• Concept Connect is FSI’s Supply Chain portal allowing both internal resource and sub-contractors to manage assigned tasks & integrating with purchase orders, reports, quotes and resource planning;
• Contractor gives and end-to-end control and visibility over your Supply Chain, and includes capability for supplier onboarding, tasks, Work Permits, Check-in/Check-out functionality and Site Inductions.
• FSI Dreamscape a low-code development platform for building Web and Mobile applications with speed and ease.
Having proudly led the charge in improving usability, visibility and accessibility to organisations across the world with standout CAFM / IWMS software, software that allows FSI clients to focus on developing their company secure in the knowledge their facilities are being managed efficiently and effectively; FSI helps businesses to run smarter, empower their workforces to take ownership of their environment and streamline facilities management duties into simple and effective solutions.
FSI works across a vast range of industries all over the globe, and is committed to giving its clients the tools they need to manage their facilities and support the wellbeing of their staff, customers and more. The business has established an impressive client list within many industry sectors across the GCC, MENA and beyond.
FSI Middle East directly delivers Concept™, and other workplace technology solutions, together with associated professional services and on-going support to clients across all business sectors.
Address: 2112-2113 Shatha Tower, Dubai Media City, PO Box 213674, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971(0)4 449 5380