It was established in the Arab Republic of Egypt in 1994 according to Law No. 159 of 1981 as one of the companies emanating from (The Arab Contractors - Othman Ahmed Othman & Partners), which works in the following fields:
Integrated facilities management, which includes the implementation of operations, corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance for all facilities of public and private facilities and bodies, residential and commercial complexes, as well as industrial, tourist, sports and cultural facilities.
• Operation and maintenance works for electrical and mechanical systems.
• Implementation and management of electrical, mechanical, civil and architectural projects.
• Coordination of various surfaces and their hygiene systems.
• Rehabilitation of civil, architectural and electromechanical facilities
• The Arab Contractors Company for Facilities Management carries out operations, maintenance and facilities management for the following areas:
• Public and private establishments of ministries and government agencies
• Entertainment centers and commercial and administrative establishments
• Facilities and buildings of banks and shopping centers
• Residential compounds and tourist villages
• Wastewater treatment plants and water desalination plants
• Conference and exhibition centers
• Airports, ports and train stations
• Museums and cultural centers
• Hotels, resorts and tourist villages
• Roads, bridges and tunnels
• Hospitals and health units
• Sports stadiums and indoor halls
• Educational facilities for universities and schools
• Multi-story garages
Company Address: 7 Saada Street Heliopolis Cairo Egypt
Company Website: http://www.arcom.com.eg/
Main Contact: Director Khaled Ayad